Do You Suffer From Low Back Pain
Do you suffer from low back pain? Try these 6 simple stretches every morning to help.
☑️ Pelvic Tilt
• Simply lie on your back with your feet flat on the ground. The goal is to flatten your lower back to the ground by squeezing your core.
☑️ Knees to Chest
• Lying flat in your back, start by simply pulling on knee to your chest until you feel the stretch. After 30 seconds of this switch to both knees.
☑️Lower Trunk Rotations
•Lying flat on your back with your knees on the ground, rotate your knees to the ground. Keep your core tight throughout the exercise.
☑️ Figure 4’s
• Lying on the back, bring your ankle and place it behind your knee. Reach one arm around and one arm through your legs and gently pull towards your back.
• With your hands and knees on the ground we will lean back towards our heels. Hold this stretch at the bottom, return to start and repeat.
☑️ Cat & Cow
• With hands and knees on the ground. Simply transition from a rounded back with your head looking down, to an arched back with your eyes forward. Repeat several times.